Wedding Trends that Have us Swooning
The spring wedding season has arrived, and today we’re sharing the wedding trends and ideas that have us swooning:
- Personalization: Brides and grooms are stepping it up with little details to customize their wedding ceremony and decor, like these gorgeous monogram chair decorations.
- Sparkle: From sequined bridesmaids dresses to shimmering table linens, brides are adding elegance and sparkle to their wedding decor.
- Black Tie Formal: While groomsmen are traditionally suited up for the big day, there’s been a resurgence of the black tie wardrobe for formal and casual weddings alike. Whether it’s a beach wedding or a gilded cathedral, there’s a tux for that.
- Mismatched ‘Maids: While it’s common for brides to let their bridesmaids choose a dress style that works best for their body types, we like the unexpected look of dresses in a range of styles and colors that reflect the wedding.
- Floral Garland: The look of traditional floral garland is making a comeback in wedding arrangements. We love the way these florals add polish to entries and tables.
- Peonies: Known as the flower of riches and honor, the peony is appearing in wedding florals and bridal bouquets. The result? Spectacular.
- Wedding Party Gifts: We love the tradition of saying “thank you” to your wedding party with a special gift. Our wedding Minimergency Kits will keep your wedding party going with customized options for bridesmaids, groomsmen, the flower girl, M.O.B. and M.O.G.
For even more swoon-worthy wedding inspiration, follow us on Pinterest.
Spring 2014 Closet Cravings
From pretty pastels and neutrals to bold stripes and prints, here are our top closet cravings for spring (clockwise from top):
For more spring style inspiration, follow us on Pinterest!
Want $500 to buy a fab new purse at Nordstrom this spring? Enter our #PINCHMYPURSE Giveaway for a chance to win! Here’s how:
- Follow us on Instagram
- Post a picture of “what’s in your bag” (including your Pinch Minimergency Kit, of course!) - add hashtag #pinchmypurse and tag @pinchprovisions.
- Make sure your profile is public, so that we can see your photo!
We’ll randomly select one winner to receive a $500 nordstrom gift card.
Official rules: Post a photo of what’s in your bag, including your Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kit, on Instagram and tag @pinchprovisions and #pinchmypurse by April 17, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. CST for a chance to win one $500 gift card to Nordstrom. We’ll randomly select and announce one winner on or after April 18, 2014. One entry per user. Residents of the US, age 13 and over are eligible. Winner must respond within one week of announcement to claim prize.
By entering this competition you give your consent (without further compensation or attribution) for us and others authorized by us to use, reproduce, modify, print, publish, distribute, and display your entry throughout the site, in marketing materials or however else Pinch Provisions sees fit.
Participants release Instagram from any liability. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or in any way administered by or associated with Instagram.
Want to shop our inspiration photo? Here’s what’s in our bag (clockwise, from top):