Mother’s Day Books & Minis
Need a cute Mother’s Day gift idea? We’ve paired our Minis with some of our favorite books to fit any mom’s personality!
DIY Crafty Mom: Paper to Petal and Gold Glitter Mini
Fashionista Mom: The Gospel According to Coco Chanel and Copper Stud Muffin Mini
Jetsetter Mom: The New York Times, 36 Hours USA & Canada: Northeast and Orange Candy Striper Mini
Foodie Mom: Love, Bake, Nourish and Blueberry Confection Mini
Hopeless Romantic Mom: She Walks in Beauty and Tangerine Snake Charmer Mini
Adventurous Mom: Where’d You Go, Bernadette and Gold Leopard Mini
Sentimental Mom: What I Love About Mom and Taupe Wishbone Mini
The Pinch Wedding Collection is now available at select sephora
stores nationwide! Contact us or call your local Sephora for availability. #pinchweddings
Customer Erin R. recently asked if our packaging can be recycled. The answer is: Yes! Not only can you recycle the clear plastic boxes, but they are made, in part, from recycled material. Thanks for writing in, Erin, and Happy #EarthDay!
Getting back in the swing of things post holiday weekend.
Happy Easter (at little early) from your peeps at Pinch!
The Bridetastic is back in stock! Just in time for our super exciting wedding announcement next week. Stay tuned…
Congratulations to the winner of our #pinchmypurse giveaway, Katherine Hysmith! We love her pretty and practical purse accessorizing, including an original Wedding Mini. A big thank you to everyone who entered!
Gearing up for a warm weekend in Chicago (finally!) with a good book and a seat outside.
What are your weekend plans?
Wedding Trends that Have us Swooning
The spring wedding season has arrived, and today we’re sharing the wedding trends and ideas that have us swooning:
- Personalization: Brides and grooms are stepping it up with little details to customize their wedding ceremony and decor, like these gorgeous monogram chair decorations.
- Sparkle: From sequined bridesmaids dresses to shimmering table linens, brides are adding elegance and sparkle to their wedding decor.
- Black Tie Formal: While groomsmen are traditionally suited up for the big day, there’s been a resurgence of the black tie wardrobe for formal and casual weddings alike. Whether it’s a beach wedding or a gilded cathedral, there’s a tux for that.
- Mismatched ‘Maids: While it’s common for brides to let their bridesmaids choose a dress style that works best for their body types, we like the unexpected look of dresses in a range of styles and colors that reflect the wedding.
- Floral Garland: The look of traditional floral garland is making a comeback in wedding arrangements. We love the way these florals add polish to entries and tables.
- Peonies: Known as the flower of riches and honor, the peony is appearing in wedding florals and bridal bouquets. The result? Spectacular.
- Wedding Party Gifts: We love the tradition of saying “thank you” to your wedding party with a special gift. Our wedding Minimergency Kits will keep your wedding party going with customized options for bridesmaids, groomsmen, the flower girl, M.O.B. and M.O.G.
For even more swoon-worthy wedding inspiration, follow us on Pinterest.
Have you shown us where you carry your Minimergency yet? There are only a few days left to Instagram “what’s in your bag” using #pinchmypurse and tagging @pinchprovisions for a chance to win a $500 Nordstrom gift card. Official rules linked in bio. #getgrammin